SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At Medical City Plano, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
Clinical Nurse Coordinator Registered Nurse - Medical Telemetry Unit - Full-time Night Shift 7P - 7A
New hires may receive up to a $7,500 Sign on Bonus!
The Med Tele Clinical Nurse Coordinator (CNC) Registered Nurse ensures and delivers high quality, patient-centered care and coordination of all functions in the unit/department during the designated shift. In collaboration with other members of the management team, the CNC directs, monitors, and evaluates nursing care in accordance with established policies/procedures, serves as a resource person for staff, and models a commitment to the organization's vision/mission/values to support an unparalleled patient experience and clinical outcomes that contribute to overall departmental performance.
• Collaborates with a multidisciplinary team to coordinate, evaluate, customize, and deliver high quality, patient-centered care
• Supervises assigned personnel assuring quality patient care and efficient and effective work processes
• Supports the achievement of internal/external benchmarks, accreditations, and designations
• Assists with staff scheduling and manages all practical aspects of staff labor in accordance with patient care needs and established productivity guidelines
• Supports the efforts of the facility to improve engagement by operationalizing current nursing strategies, including employee rounding, hourly rounds, and other initiatives
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career, and retirement including:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
• Generous tuition assistance, student loan assistance, and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
• 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet-designated 600+ bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 Trauma Center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services, including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be successful:
• BSN required
• Texas RN license or compact license is accepted
• Current BLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
• Must have at least two (2) years of department RN experience in an acute care hospital
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.