Job DescriptionNeonatal ICU Registered Nurse, Day shift or Night shift $3,113.00 weekly, San Diego, CA 92123Pay and hours for Registered Nurse:
Requirements for the Neonatal ICU RN:
- The contract is for 4 - 13 weeks
- Day shift (07:00 - 07:00 PM) or Night shift (07:00 - 07:00 AM), 12 hours a day, 4 days a week
- Rate: $3,113.00/weekly
- Minimum of 2 years NICU RN experience
- NICU level III and IV experience
- Experience in Oscillator, conventional ventilator, CPAP, Nasal Cannula specialty gases, PICC lines, Broviacs, UAC UVC PAL lines, trachs, ostomies, and G-Tubes.
- Must be comfortable with line changes that have multiple drips, pre and post op care
- Previous travel exp
- Previous Children's Hospital exp c
- EPIC exp
- Active CA license
- RN certification: BLS, NRP
- Must be fully vaccinated for COVID
Pulse Clinical Alliance is seeking an experienced candidate for this travel assignment opportunity. Join Pulses' growing team of healthcare professionals.Pulse Benefits:
- Extension opportunities
- Onboarding Bonuses
Healthcare is an ever-changing landscape and the professionals at Pulse Clinical are ready to navigate those changes to benefit our employees and contractors seeking meaningful employment in the healthcare industry!
Healthcare professionals working for us are guided and inspired by ensuring the best fit for our employees and providing great support services, benefits, and highly competitive pay!