Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Medical City FriscoSeasonalRegistered Nurse RN Labor and Delivery / Postpartum
We value your contributions. Our employee recognition programs encourage our teams to raise the bar. We are currently seeking a Registered Nurses to join our family. Come be a part of the change! Registered Nurse RN
Labor & Delivery Unit
Schedule: Seasonal PRN 72 hours per pay period required; Flexible shifts Day/Night
Seasonal Program: Runs August 2, 2020 to April 24, 2021Seasonal Rate: $57.00 PROGRAM REQUIREMENTS
- Completion bonus to be paid after the successful completion of 18 consecutive weeks of employment while meeting all shift requirements during that time period. Only one (1) completion bonus will be paid per 36 week season.
- All seasonal RNs are required to work a minimum of 72 hours per pay period during the seasonal period.
- Within a close geography, you may be asked to float to another facility that has an emergent staffing need.
- Four (4) weekend shifts are required each 4 week schedule period.
- During the course of the 18 week period, the employee is required to work two (2) holiday shifts (defined by Department Manager or designee).
- Seasonal Staff are PRN status employees and are subject to first call-off. There is no guarantee of hours by the hospital.
- Seasonal Staff will not be eligible for benefits, except 401(k) and retirement contribution per the PRN policy.
- Registered Nurses who are in the Seasonal program will have one opportunity to pass the clinical competency evaluation.
- Current FT/PT & PRN Level 3 employees are not eligible to join the Seasonal program for 2020-2021 with the exception of RNs that participated in the Seasonal program in 2019-2020. Shifts may vary based on the needs of the department
Join our multi-disciplinary Womens Services team in our NEW luxurious, couplet care model rooms with three operating rooms and 3 OB ED rooms. Our service line also features a six-bed, Level II NICU, and a 10-bed nursery. We are looking for team members who are service oriented and represent our Excellence Always philosophy.
The RN provides direct nursing in accordance with established policies, procedures, and protocols of the healthcare organization. The current requirements are:
- Graduated from an accredited school with Bachelors of Science in Nursing
- Texas RN licensure or compact license with the ability to obtain permanent license in Texas
- Current certification as a BLS healthcare upon hire by American Heart Association
- Current NRP certification or within 3 months of hire
- Current ACLS or within 3 months of hire issued by American Heart Association
- AWHONN Intermediate Fetal Monitoring required
- 2-3 years of Labor and Delivery experience required
- National Specialty Certification highly preferredAbout Us:Medical City Frisco is a Magnet designated, full-service 54-bed, acute care hospital. We offer a variety of adult and pediatric services, emergency medicine, state-of-the-art cath lab and surgical specialties. Medical City Frisco is a green facility, silver LEED certified for environment and energy efficiency.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Notice Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking .For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.