- Location: Indianapolis
- Pay Rate/Range: $58.00 - $68.00
- Shift times: Days
- Required to have 2 years of recent and related experience
- 13-week contracts
- Contract Gross Pay, RN: $31,356 at $67/hr for 13 weeks.
Currently seeking qualified RN candidates to staff in the NICU at a great hospital in Indianapolis. Day and night contracts are available for 13 weeks. 2 years of recent NICU experience is required. Pay rates are $58 - $67 per hour, but may vary with the contracts. Benefits for the NICU - RN
Responsibilities of the NICU - RN
- Flexible schedule
- Weekly pay
- Bonus opportunities ($500 Contract Completion Bonus & Referral Bonus)
- Healthcare premium reimbursements (Qualifying FT employees)
Requirements of the Registered Nurse - RN
- Organize and deliver the care of a group of patients with needs of varying complexity.
- Plan, direct, assess and provide nursing care according to the policies and procedures of the hospital and department.
- Provide basic, bedside care
- Active Registered Nurse (RN) licensed with in the state of Indiana
- 1-2 years of recent and related experience, as required by facility
- Must be able to work independently, yet together as part of a team
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure
- Proficient at taking vital signs and administering medication accordingly
- Active BLS, physical, TB test, and other medical compliance as required by facility