Golisano Children's Hospital of Southwest Florida is looking for Certified Nursing Assistants / CNA's for Full Time, Day and Night shift opportunities in the NICU. Experience is a plus!
We offer competitive pay and an excellent benefit package that includes educational assistance. We also offer sign on bonuses for new grads and experienced CNA's and a relocation bonus, if qualified!!
* - If you have at least 1 year of recent/current CNA experience you could be eligible for a $2,000 Sign-on Bonus! New grads are eligible for a $1,000 Sign-on Bonus! A one year work commitment is required. Limited Time Offer!
* - Relocation Incentive: $2,500 (may apply for qualifying candidates who live greater than 50 miles from Lee County). A two year work commitment is required.
At Lee Health we recognize employees for a job well done, and treat everyone with dignity and respect. We provide opportunities for growth and career development, and not only enable but empower employees to do their best! Join our team and be part of ExceptionalLee!
Provides patient care duties under the guidance and direction of the nurse. Responsible for implementing components of the plan of care through the initiation/completion of procedures relating to basic human, mental health, social needs, comfort, safety and emergency measures; activities of daily living; personal care needs; nutrition and fluid and elimination needs. May have access to and transport non-controlled medications as directed.
* High School Diploma or GED equivalent
* Previous CNA experience
State of Florida Licensure Requirements
* State Certified Nursing Assistant Certification
* BLS (American Heart Association / Basic Life Support)
* Basic Life Support (BLS) current for a minimum of 90 days after hire date. Proof of American Heart Association Healthcare Provider.
* Compassion and helpful nature; strong communication and interpersonal skills; customer service skills; time management; comfortable using a computer; knowledge of medical terminology