HealthCare Support is currently seeking an experienced NICU Case Manager
to fill a remote
opening with a national, industry leader working with the military, veterans and their families.
The ideal candidate will have the following requirements for the NICU Case Manager
- Active RN license
- 5+ years of clinical nursing experience
- 2+ years working in the NICU
- At least 3 years of case management experience
- ACM or CCM required
- Previous experience telecommuting/working remotely
- Must be able to connect via Ethernet for secure connection and ensuring HIPPA compliance
- 11 Paid Holidays + ½ day on Christmas Eve
- 18 days PTO (5.54 accrual per pay period)
- 4 days sick time
- 401k matching- .50 on the $1.00 up to 6%
- Tuition reimbursement after one year of employment
- HSA and FSA
- Please see benefits documents for medical, dental and vision coverage- benefits kick in the 1st after the starting month (Ex: if a candidate starts on 8/5, benefits kick in on 9/1)
Assignment details for the NICU Case Manager
Interested in being considered for this job opportunity?
- Systematically identify and addresses fragmentation of care, and fill gaps in are using proactive initiatives.
- Assesses medical records for appropriateness, level of care provided and criteria determination.
- Schedule: Monday through Friday; 9:30am-6pm PST or MST 1030am-7pm
If you are interested in applying to this position, please click Apply Now for immediate consideration or if you???d like to stand out email
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.