SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $36.80 - $55.20 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Clinical Nurse Coordinator on our L&D Unit with The Medical Center of Aurora (HealthONE / HCA). Submit your application today!
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. The Medical Center of Aurora Birth Center is a hidden gem. It has a community hospital feel with a Magnet quality based care. At HealthONE / HCA, we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
As a Clinical Nurse Coordinator you will work under the general supervision of the unit's director or designee and you will assume responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions in the unit on your designated shifts. In collaboration with other members of the management team, you are responsible for the ongoing assessment of the quality of patient care services provided in unit.
14 bed labor and delivery unit. Delivering about 75 babies/month. 24/7 OB hospitalist and CRNA.
Level 3 NICU. Nurses trained in physiologic birth by Bundle Birth. Low C/S and NTSV rates.
What you will do in this role:
- You will assume responsibility for direction and coordination of all functions during the designated shift.
- Up to 4 administrative hours per week
- You will function as a resource person for staff member and assists in necessary education of individual members of the nursing staff.
- You will assume responsibility for the overall quality of nursing care provided when you are on duty
- You will make decisions regarding activities with these areas based on Administrative Operational Standards, Nursing Administrative Standards, Human Resource Standards, and Standards of Care for the unit, in collaboration with other members of the management team.
What qualifications you will need:
- Current licensure in the State of Colorado as a Registered Nurse, or current active multistate Registered Nurse license.
- Bachelors in Nursing (BSN) Required.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) through the American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- CPI within two months of hire.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Activity in professional organizations encouraged.
- Minimum two years of experience as an RN required.
- Previous experience in charge/supervisory position desirable.
- Education, experience or certification specific to clinical area recommended. (Labor and Delivery)
The Medical Center of Aurora, the first community hospital in the Denver Metro area to receive three-time Magnet designation for nursing excellence by the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC), is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado. The Medical Center of Aurora is comprised of six campuses in Aurora and Centennial, Colo., including the Main Campus, located at Interstate 225 and Mississippi, the North Campus Behavioral Health and Wellness Center, Centennial Medical Plaza, Saddle Rock ER, Spalding Rehabilitation Hospital, Spalding Rehabilitation at P/SL, and a medical office building at Green Valley Ranch. The Main Campus facility is a Level II Trauma Center with Primary Stroke Certification and Chest Pain Center accreditation, and has an affiliation with Rocky Mountain Hospital for Children as well as the Sarah Cannon Cancer Institute. The Medical Center of Aurora was named to Healthgrades 2020 America's 250 Best Hospitals, putting TMCA in the top five percent of U.S. hospitals for clinical outcomes. The Medical Center of Aurora is proud to be a part of the HealthONE system of hospitals.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified, you will hear from one of our managers. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.