Description SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career in our Labor & Delivery department. Submit your application today!
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive pay rates, sign-on bonus/relocation, and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include: 401k PTO medical, dental, vision flex spending life insurance disability time-away-from-work tuition reimbursement employee discount program employee stock purchase program
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Memorial Health family! We will provide you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are currently looking for an ambitious Labor & Delivery RN to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential here!
As a Registered Nurse in Labor & Delivery, you are responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients. You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and unit outcomes.
- This position requires competence in assessment, treatment, and/or care for Laboring moms and newborns
- You must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patient/s
- You will work in collaboration with other members of the health care team to protect, promote and optimize health and ability, prevent illness and injury, alleviate suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response, and advocate in the care of individuals and families
- You contribute to the practice of nursing through participation in Shared Governance, attendance at unit meetings, completion of surveys, sharing of ideas through informal and formal channels of communication
- You will consider factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on practice in the planning and delivery of nursing servicey status.Qualifications
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
In 2018, Memorial Health University Medical Center became affiliated with HCA Healthcare (South Atlantic Division), one of the nations leading providers of healthcare services. HCA Healthcare has formed its mission and values to be patient-centere...