· The L&D RN position meets with expectant mothers for prenatal visits and provides care for normal and problematic pregnancies.
· Teaching childbirth preparation classes.
· Providing information, guidance, and hands-on clinical care to pregnant women.
· Monitoring fetal heartbeat and length and strength of contractions during labor.
· Coaching women, assisting with any complications, and administering medications during birth.
· Performing tests on newborns after birth.
· Providing guidance to new mothers on all aspects of recovery and infant care.
· Using equipment and administering medications related to labor, delivery, and the care of newborns.
· Availability to work on call for emergency situations.
· A willingness to continue nursing and obstetric training.
· Must hold an RN State license in CA.
· 2+ years of L&D experience.
· BLS, ACLS, NPR, COVID vaccination.
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age, sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.