Are you looking for a place to deliver excellent care patients deserve? At Johnston-Willis Hospital we support our colleagues in their positions. Join our Team as a Registered Nurse RN in our Women's Health GYN Surgical Unit and access programs to assist with every stage of your career. We are offering $15,000 sign on bonus for a limited time; 1 year RN Experience required. Current HCA employees not eligible.Benefits
Johnston-Willis Hospital offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Are you a continuous learner? With more than 94,000 nurses throughout HCA Healthcare, we are one of the largest employers of nurses in the United States. Education is key to excellence! As a majority owner of Galen College of Nursing, which joins Research College of Nursing and Mercy School of Nursing as educational facilities within the HCA Healthcare family, we make it easier and more affordable to gain certifications and job skills. Apply today for our Registered Nurse RN Women's Health GYN Surgical opening and continue to learn!Job Summary and Qualifications
We are seeking a highly-skilled and compassionate RN to deliver exceptional patient care in our fast-paced women's health unit. In this role you will provide direct nursing care to your patients as they recover from post-operative gynecological and genitourinary medical and surgical procedures, approximately 50% related to oncology diagnoses. If you are looking for a supportive and teamwork oriented environment, apply today! What you will do in this role:
What qualifications you will need:
- As a registered nurse in women's health, you will deliver patient-centered nursing care and participate in patient and family education.
- Working closely with a multidisciplinary team of nurses, providers, and patient care staff, you will support your patient's post-operative care.
- Utilizing computerized documentation systems, you will monitor, record and communicate patient conditions as appropriate.
- As a part of the clinical team, you will coordinate patient discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- When dealing with patients, visitors, co-workers and other customers, you will maintain cultural and diversity awareness, and much more.
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing (BSN preferred).
- Current Registered Nurse License in Virginia or Current Multistate Compact License.
- 1 year of medical surgical nursing experience in an acute care hospital setting preferred.
- Current American Red Cross or American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS or BCLS) Certification.
CJW Medical Centeris comprised of Chippenham Hospital and Johnston-Willis Hospital. We have served the greater Richmond Virginia area for over 100 years. Our campuses offer services in orthopedics, joint care, behavioral health, cancer care, and neurology. We have been recognized as a top performer on Key Quality Measures. Our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
"Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If growth and continued learning is important to you, we encourage you to apply for our Registered Nurse RN Women's Health GYN Surgical opening. Our team will promptly review your application. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.