*Employment Type:* Part time *Shift:* Day Shift *Description:* PER DIEM POSITION
Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, or Friday (day shift). Hours are flexible/varied between those 3 days; Manager will work with the selected candidate regarding scheduling.
Provides comprehensive care to patients requiring ultrasonography services in an organized and systematic manner according to departmental policy and standards.
* Assumes accountability for managing delivery of care and patient safety
* Appropriately educates and explains procedures to patients. Modifies approach based on age, developmental level and needs of patient
* Follows appropriate Center protocol for procedures unless specified differently by the Perinatologist
* Produces quality diagnostic images for interpretation. Selects and prepares proper equipment and supplies
* Operates medical imaging equipment properly and safely
* Demonstrates awareness of Radiation Safety procedures for self and others
* Performs scanning procedures and assembles cases for presentation to the Perinatologist for analysis and dictation
* Assists Gerontologist under sterile conditions in performing genetic procedures
* Performs other duties as assigned.
* RDMS Certificate
* Obstetrical certificate
* Technical School/2 Years College / Associate's Degree required
* Minimum of 3 years Perinatal (or MFM) experience
* Basic Life Support (BLS)
*What We Offer:*
* Retirement Savings Program
* Free Parking
* And more!
*Trinity Health's Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion*
Trinity Health employs about 133,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 22 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health's dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.