Description SHIFT: PRN
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a Neonatal ICU Registered Nurse you want inyour current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join St. Davids RoundRock Medical Center, a facility that is part of the nation's leading providerof healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
At St. Davids Round Rock Medical Center we want to ensure your needsare met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plansalong with some unique benefits including:
Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs Paid PersonalLeave 401k (100%annual match 3%-9% of pay based on years of service) Identity TheftProtection discounts Auto, Home,and Life Insurance options AdoptionAssistance Employee StockPurchase Program (ESPP) You contribute to our success. Every role hasan impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make adifference. We are looking for a dedicated NICU RN like you to be a part of our team.
As aNeonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) Registered Nurse (RN), you will beresponsible for performing patient assessments, developing a plan of care, and implementingand evaluating care on infants. As a member of the interdisciplinary care team,you will work collaboratively with the other members to assure the safe andaccurate delivery of care.
- Youwill attend deliveries and performs neonatal stabilization and admissionassessments of newborns
- Youwill create a plan of care, including discharge plans, revise the plans basedon the patients response to treatment and regularly evaluate plans foreffectiveness
- Youwill conduct on-going assessments of infants and communicate any changesappropriately
- Youwill administer medications and complete treatments according to hospitalpolicy
- Youwill assist transport teams in stabilization of infants and provide necessarysupport and documentation to facilitate the transfer
- Youwill provide support and education materials to families on homecare,treatments, adoption and support groups
- Youwill assist in high-risk deliveries and assist with resuscitation
- Youwill delegate work appropriately to non-licensed staff in accordance withstandards of practice St. Davids Round Rock Medical Center, which ispart of St. Davids HealthCare, is a 171-bed facility offering a range ofservices including advanced cardiac care at Heart Hospital of Austin at ...