*Registered Nurse (RN) L&D*
*We are currently offering a $15,000 Sign On Bonus to Experienced RNs. Please ask your Recruiter for more details. *
Are you passionate about delivering superior, patient-centered care? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a L&D RN today withTulane Lakeside Hospital.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Tulane Lakeside we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Student Loan Repayment Assistance Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discount
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
The Life of an HCA Nurse
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated L&D RN to be you to be a part of our team.
About this unit:
- Teamwork is the core of how we operate
- Engagement of Leadership Everyone on the team is motivated and patient focused.
- Dynamic Departmental Duties
- The Registered Nurse is a professional nurse who assumes responsibility and accountability for the delivery and management of patient care. S/he utilizes the nursing process, the healthcare environment, and current technology to provide a climate which optimizes patient care and staff development.
- Current RN licensure in Louisiana or Compact RN licensure
- ACLS Certification required within 1 year of employment for assignment on Adult Critical Care Units, Emergency department and Post Anesthesia Care Unit. PALS Certification required within 1 year of employment for assignment in PICU or within 18 mos. of employment for unit-specific standard. Current CPR certification. NRP certification required within 6 months and ACLS required within 1 year of employment for assignment in L&D.
- Graduate of an accredited school preparing Registered Nurses
- L&D experience
For more than 50 years, Tulane Lakeside Hospital has provided the knowledge, expertise and specialized care vital to the healthcare needs of women and their babies in Jefferson Parish. Our commitment to treating women and their babies has grown by expanding services and offering a wider range of healthcare options for the entire family. We provide cutting edge technology in many specialties including Obstetrics/Gynecology, Pediatrics, Orthopedics, Radiology and Surgery.
HCA Healthcare acquired Lakeside Hospital in 1964, building a 94-bed facility in Metairie, outside New Orleans. In 2005, Lakeside merged with Tulane Medical Center, changing its name to Tulane Lakeside Hospital.
Tulane Lakeside Hospital is part of Tulane Health System, an acclaimed teaching, research and medical system serving the greater New Orleans area. Our mission statement reminds us that above all else we are committed to the care and improvement of human life. When we speak of our mission, we usually think about our dedication to patients and their families and our commitment to them. But we are also equally committed to our employees. You are part of an organization with a long history of compassion and service to patients. The degree to which we as an organization can provide quality healthcare service is highly dependent on how well you are able to perform your job.
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a /World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere/ since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately for our L&D RN opening. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.Job:
*Nursing - Professional Title:
Registered Nurse - L&D - Tulane Lakeside Location:
Louisiana-New Orleans-Tulane Medical Center Requisition ID: