RN L&D - Reno, NV
Location: SAINT MARY'S REGIONAL MEDICAL CENTER (SMRMC)- Reno, NV
NIGHTS QUICK OFFERS
Shift Timing: 18:45-07:15
13 weeks Contract
Must have Nevada RN License / need to apply asap
MUST be able to start asap
MUST be able to pick up OT
Must be Vaccinated
Regular pay for 24 regular hours (3 shifts of 12 hours each) = 24 x $54 = $1296
Overtime pay for 12 hours = 12 x $54 x 1.5 = $972
Travel allowance for 36 hours (40 hours max)= 36 x $38 = $1368
Total weekly pay for 36 hours = $3636
Effective blended rate = $3636 / 36 hours = $101 per hour
Total Gross for 13 weeks = $3636 x 13 weeks = $47268
Regular pay for 24 regular hours (3 shifts of 12 hours each) = 24 x $72 = $1728
Overtime pay for 12 hours = 12 x $72 x 1.5 = $1296
Travel allowance for 36 hours (40 hours max)= 36 x $0 = $0
Total weekly pay for 36 hours = $3024
Effective blended rate = $3024 / 36 hours = $84 per hour
Total Gross for 13 weeks = $3024 x 13 weeks = $39312
Labor and Delivery Nurse Responsibilities:
· Meeting with expectant mothers for prenatal visits and providing care for normal and problematic pregnancies.
· Teaching childbirth preparation classes.
· Providing information, guidance, and hands-on clinical care to pregnant women.
· Monitoring fetal heartbeat and length and strength of contractions during labor.
· Coaching women, assisting with any complications and administering medications during birth.
· Performing tests on newborns after birth.
· Providing guidance to new mothers on all aspects of recovery and infant care.
· Using equipment and administering medications related to labor, delivery, and the care of newborns.
· An associate's or bachelor's degree in nursing.
· A registered nursing licence.
· A willingness to continue nursing and obstetric training.
· Over 2 years' experience as a Registered Nurse in labor and delivery.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Ability to work under intense pressure and stress.
· Flexibility to work shifts and remain on-call for emergency situations.
Company DescriptionKlap6 medical staffing services offer professionals in imaging, therapy, pharmacy, laboratory, and many other healthcare specialties. Contact us today to start the recruitment process, and we'll connect you with our klap6 staffing recruitment specialists directly.