Job Description**Sign On Bonus, Retention Bonus, Strong Pay, Full Medical Benefits, Paid Time Off, 401k Match - Smooth & Efficient Hiring Process!**Our client, a local health system, is seeking RN's for permanent positions! We have various specialty options available! Enjoy all of the perks of a permanent position including competitive pay, full health benefits, paid time off, retirement matching and more. Apply today!PERMANENT RN POSITIONS - GET PLACED BY HC SOLUTIONS GROUPRegistered Nurse (RN) Oak Park, ILFull-Time, Permanent Positions Only
HC Solutions Group specializes in the permanent placement of Registered Nurses. We have partnered with a local health system for the recruitment of Registered Nurses. All positions are full-time & permanent in various acute or inpatient settings.
We are currently recruiting for a Registered Nurse (RN) for a permanent opportunity with an outstanding Regional Health System. This is a full-time, permanent position with excellent benefits. Qualified candidates must have 1+ years of nursing experience and hold an active IL RN license or Compact License.GET PLACED BY HC SOLUTIONS GROUP
Compensation for the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Direct Access to Hiring Managers
- Streamlined Hiring Process
- Fast & Efficient
- Recruiter Representation & Advocacy
- 20 Years of Health Care Leadership Experience
- Full-Time, Permanent Positions Only
Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Strong Base Hourly Salary
- Sign On Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Shift Differentials: Evenings, Nights and Weekends
- Relocation Assistance
- Retirement Plan
Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- Competitive Pay to the Market
- Award Winning Work Environment
- Sign On Bonus
- Retention Bonus
- Relocation Assistance (where applicable)
- Shift Preference + Differential
- Permanent Position
- Excellent Medical/Dental/Vision
- Paid Time Off
Responsibilities of the Registered Nurse (RN)
- 1+ Years of Nursing Experience
- Recent Experience within the Specialty Preferred, Frequently Required
- Active IL RN License
- ADN Required
- BSN Preferred
- Provide a full range of nursing care including assessment, treatment planning and hands-on nursing care in an interdisciplinary environment consistent with the position's qualifications, professional practices and ethical standards.
- Demonstrate accountability for and contribution to care planning development, quality improvement, problem-solving and productivity enhancement in a flexible interdisciplinary fashion.
- Prepare patients for examinations, testing and procedures.
- Obtain vital signs, height and weight and record medical history.
- Prepare clinical and progress notes for the patient's clinical record
Company DescriptionOur Story
With over 30 years of experience, HC Solutions Group is the premier permanent placement recruitment firm in the country.
As an industry leading recruitment firm, we place Health Care and Information Technology Professionals of various specialties and professions with clients nationwide. HC Solutions Groups develops close partnerships with our clients to support the multiple recruitment needs of their organizations. Our contingent search model offers clients a risk-free partnership model that is driven by the recruitment of qualified professionals. Our goal is a client and candidate-based partnership, providing recruitment solutions to all whom we represent.
To provide permanent placement excellence for Health Care and Information Technology professionals and our partner Clients - partnerships that are relationship based and results driven.
HC Solutions Groups aims to provide the premier permanent placement service, executing on our mission of creating partnerships in Health Care and Information Technology placement.