A well known Medical Center located in Wellington, FL has an immediate need for a Registered Nurse in L&D unit
Location: Wellington, FL
• The maternal/infant nurse assumes responsibility and accountability for an assigned number of families for a designated time frame and provides antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum, and newborn care to all family members as appropriate through the use of the nursing process and according to the philosophy of the Centre for Family Beginnings.
• The maternal/infant nurse must participate in cross training activities and will float as needed to meet the needs of the institution.
• The maternal/infant nurse is accountable to the Director of Obstetrical Services and is also under the direction of a designated charge nurse for a given work shift.
• FL State RN license required
• Must have 2 Year L&D experience required
• BLS, ACLS & NRP certifications required
• Primary Source On-Line Verification required
• One Year Travel experience required
• Experience with Intrapartum or High Risk Neonatal Care
• Obstetrical Operating Room Experience
• Fetal Monitoring
10101 Forest Hill Boulevard, Wellington, FL 33414
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org