Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Frisbie Memorial Hospital is a 112-bed acute care facility that is unique in today's healthcare environment. Frisbie is about our people, our technology and the trust of our patients. We use the latest technology to help our dedicated staff find solutions that benefit our patients. Technology that promotes faster healing, better health, higher quality of life and in-turn, career satisfaction. Frisbie Memorial Hospital's ability to excel at caring for the community depends on its people. That's why we invest in our workforce and reward employees for exceptional performance — and why we offer a comprehensive and highly competitive benefits package.
Our Woman & Children's Health team is a committed, caring group of colleagues. We have a passion for creating positive patient interactions. If you are dedicated to caring for the well-being of others, this could be your next opportunity. We want your knowledge and expertise!
The Women & Children's Health RN is primarily responsible for adhering to the hospital's Standards of Patient Care to deliver safe and quality patient care. The RN performs all treatments and procedures as outlined in the Standards Manual and applicable regulatory and professional entities/guidelines, standards, protocols, and procedures within the scope of RN practice.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Assessment of Inpatients and Outpatients
- Planning of Care
- Implementation of care plan
- Accepts primary nurse role for assigned patients
- Assumes charge nurse role upon demonstrated knowledge of responsibilities when assigned
- Demonstrates ability to provide nursing care which meets the individual physical, psychological and emotional needs of the newborn, pediatric and adult patient
- Teach childbirth classes if requested
- Participate in the department's performance improvement program by collaborating with the department's PI representative in developing and implementing effective PI programs
If you find this opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply for our Labor and Delivery RN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be directly contacted by a member of our team. We are actively interviewing so apply today!
Mandatory Training and Education:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Current NH or Compact State licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- A minimum of one year Experience in Labor & Delivery required
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Frisbie Memorial Hospital we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of our unique benefits we offer include:
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Assistance Program
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match - 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.