Gago Center for Fertility is looking for an RN Clinical Manager to oversee the daily clinical operations of the fertility clinic and clinical staff.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide administrative support and oversee the hiring and training of new clinical staff members
- Liaise with patients and healthcare professionals and coordinate patient care plans.
- Create new policies and procedures and ensure they make staff aware of new changes.
- Maintain Policies and procedures to help to ensure high quality, safe patient care.
- Supervise staff duties and training complete routine performance reviews
- Provide registered nursing support to clinical team
- Oversee coordination of scheduling of physicians, surgery scheduling, genetic testing coordination, and assign tasks to the clinic team
- Oversee the EMR functions to make sure all tasks are being completed
- Assist with various administrative and clinical tasks to support the team. Assist with the implementation and troubleshooting of new projects and ideas.
- Proficient in administrative tasks, such as updating patient records and creating an efficient schedule
- Strong interpersonal skills for talking to patients, healthcare providers, and other members of the healthcare team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and manage time well
- Great analytical and decision-making skills
- Able to lead and motivate a team confidently
- Knowledge of medical terminology, and state and federal regulations
The registered nurse promotes and restores patients' reproductive health by completing the nursing process and coordinating patient testing and procedures; assisting with pre and post op care; collaborating with physicians and other clinical team members; communicating results and instructions with patients and families in accordance with all established protocols.
Under the supervision of a physician the registered fertility nurse will perform the following job functions:
- Phone call triage for infertility patients and 1st trimester OB patients
- Patient medical history intake
- Review fertility plans and ordered testing with patients.
- Coordinating lab testing and imaging studies
- Pre and post operative care for procedures including in office hysteroscopy, oocyte retrieval, embryo transfer and IV infusions
- Injection teaching and medication ordering
- Creating treatment calendars and coordinating treatment cycles
- Contacting patients with lab results and treatment plans
- Working with insurance companies to complete prior authorizations
- Work as a team with other staff members to help with other duties as needed