Job DescriptionSalary: VariesAHC has many immediate openings for the following:Position:
Position Type: Position Location:
- RN - Neonatal Intensive Care NICU Level III, IV
- North Central Texas
- Dallas/FT Worth, Metroplex
- East Texas
Position Duration:Position Requirements:
- 36 HRS/WK
- 1+ YRS NICU Level III, IV EXPERIENCE
- EPIC SYSTEM
- All immunization including
- TB Test
- Titer - Hep B or Declination
- Titer - MMR
- Titer - TDaP
- Titer - Varicella
- COVID-19 Shot Record
- Pass Drug and Background checks
- Current Skills Assessments
Work Happier With AHC!
- /HR (varies per location)
We love nurses that have passionate hearts for nursing, strong work ethics and a desire to work with talented internal facility team members and clinicians to provide caring cutting-edge healthcare. Put our team to work for you applying decades of knowledge, experience and relationships to get you the best assignments. Our team leader has been in the industry serving nurse needs in the DFW area since 1979.
It all starts the moment you click apply; we'll help you navigate each step of the process. Whether you seek a position close to home or across the country, our team members will become your staunch advocates, confidants and friends.
Your AHC Healthcare recruiter will work with you to proactively plan your assignments in advance so you can hit the ground running.
- Although we specialize in the southwest, we have access to positions at thousands of healthcare facilities nationwide.
- Exclusive use of AHC's continuing education and testing system. Our online system allows you to access a vast library of self-study on healthcare, with courses and testing to allow you to expand your skillset and earnings potential. Pass an assignment and you get immediate credit and certifications reflecting your achievements through our portal.
- We have worked hard to have the lowest cost operations in the business trimming back the corporate fat and passing those savings on to you in higher wages.
- We don't charge you fees to get a live check or receive instant pay.
- A seasoned team is always here to support you every step of the way to ensure you start on time, have flawless payroll and an exceptional overall experience.
- A credentialing team that will locate and verify all certifications, perform all background checks and schedule all testing and labs.
- Precise, clinician-driven unit match assessments to ensure each assignment is the right fit for you.
- Instant Pay which is available immediately after your shift Monday to Friday.
We'll take care of everything so you can focus on what you do best - providing exceptional patient care!
AHC is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer