L&D RN Role with cohesive team. Flexible scheduling GENEROUS benefits!
This Jobot Job is hosted by: Ben Eberly
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and sending us your resume.A bit about us:
Patient outcome driven Medical Center and home to the some of most advanced programs in Texas! Committed to the very best ways to care of patients and ensure healthy futures. Their missing is provide exceptional and compassionate care to the community regardless of ability to pay. Healthcare comes first, not profits.
This is an independent hospital that is truly a part of its community. They are a family and employees can and often do have a direct voice with executive leadership.Why join us?
What we Offer:
- Flexible schedule
- Differential pay
- A cohesive team culture
- Super competetive PTO
- Competitive base salary and overall compensation package
- Full benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance coverage
- 401 (K) with generous company match
What you will be doing:
• A L&D Role is part of a collegial team of healthcare providers assisting in various clinical capacities based on prefernce; antepartum, circulating, scrubbing, and postpartum care
• Provides holistic, quality and cost-effective nursing care for patients/families and/or others
Skills you need:
· L&D experience as a RN
· TX RN state license
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button.