Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - (LD RN)
StartDate: ASAP Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1914.64 - 2110.01
- Labor and Delivery (L&D) RN needed for facility dedicated to the highest level of women's health services, including maternity and newborn care with Level I, II and III nurseries.- 375 bed Level 2 Trauma center using Meditech charting. The campus is home to the St. David's Women's Center of Texas, Texas Institute for Robotic Surgery, Certified Stroke Center and rehabilitation services, and a Kidney Transplant Center.- Enjoy legendary live music, burgeoning restaurant scene, unique culture, and a vibrant, welcoming community that you just have to experience for yourself to truly understand what makes Austin so Austin.
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Perm TX or Compact RN license
2. Intermediate AWHONN, ACLS, NRP, BLSFacility Location
Situated among an abundance of lakes, hills and lush greenery, the capital of Texas is home to a diverse culture and is a refuge for outdoor enthusiasts and music lovers. Here you'll find an abundance of museums, restaurants, historic buildings, and cultural institutions such as universities and government facilities. Known for its vibrant and youthful social life, Austin is also home to Texas' high-tech corridor and one of the nation's largest music and film festivals.Job Benefits
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
About the Company
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity, labor-delivery