Job DescriptionRN - ICU (Medical/ Neonatal/ Pediatric/ Surgical)
Quality Healthcare Staffing Is looking for Registered Nurses to fill the role of RNs specializing in Medical/ Neonatal/ Pediatric/ Surgical ICU, to work in hospitals in New York.Shift:
- Hours Per Week - 36 | 40
- Hours Per Day - 12 | 8
- Days Per Week - 3 | 5
- Elmhurst- 01
- New York- 14
- Brooklyn - 06
- Two years of the following experience is required: Critical care experience IV Insertion and phlebotomy skill Conscious sedation.
- RN License - required Primary
- Source Verification - required
- AHA BLS - required
- AHA ACLS - required
- IV Certification - required
- CCRN - preferred
- CRRT - preferred
- ECHMO - preferred
- Hemodialysis and peritoneal dialysis - are preferred.
- Evaluate and monitor the patient's progress.
- Identify sudden or subtle changes in a patient's medical condition.
- Deliver regular updates to doctors, patients, and their family members.
- Begin treatment and monitor doses.
- If necessary, respond to a medical emergency and alert the appropriate doctors.
- Care for patient needs throughout their recovery in the ICU unit.
- Complete all necessary paperwork before transferring a patient.
- Maintain patient records.
- Create and implement effective care plans.