Texas Nursing Services in San Antonio, TX is looking for ICU nurses to join our team in an ICU Neonatal Unit. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, punctual, and hard-working.
We are searching for a dedicated intensive care unit (Neonatal ICU) nurse to deliver vital care to seriously ill or injured patients in our Neonatal ICU department. As a specialized nurse, you will be highly trained to treat patients who have suffered strokes, heart attacks, or undergone invasive surgery.
You will perform a range of tasks including performing diagnostic tests, conducting follow-up visits, monitoring patient recovery, and responding to medical emergencies. In addition to having a highly analytical mindset, our ideal candidate will also possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Consistently apply the nursing process, critical thinking skills, scientific judgment, technical skills, and leadership to independently deliver safe nursing care to patients.
· Collaborating with the patient care team to achieve quality patient outcomes
· Communication, confidence, and professionalism as evidenced by active engagement in unit and organizational activities
· Demonstrate teamwork, adaptability, and serving as a resource to the patient care team
· Accountability for delivering quality nursing care services and promoting a positive image of nursing
**This is for a permanent position - SHIFT: Full-time Nights (rotating weekends)**
**Pay range is based on years of experience - sign-on bonuses and relocation packages offered**
· Graduate of an accredited diploma, associates, or baccalaureate degree nursing program.
· If you have a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and/or certification in your specialty area you will be considered more highly qualified and eligible for our RN III or IV positions.
· Current RN License in the State of Texas or Multi-State Compact License (Employees with RN Compact License are required to obtain Texas RN License within 90 days of hire date)
· Current American Heart Association BLS Certification
· BSN preferred
· Covid-19 vaccinated