Job DescriptionMatrix Providers - Caring for America's military family
Serving America's military family by aligning exceptional healthcare workers with rewarding career opportunities. Matrix Providers is hiring for a qualified Registered Nurse (RN OBGYN) to join our team of talented professionals who provide health care services to our veterans and their families at David Grant Medical Center on Travis AFB
Monday - Friday between the hours of 7:00 am - 5:00 pm not to exceed 40 hours.
Competitive financial package with a comprehensive insurance package including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
• Accrued Paid Time Off (PTO) & Paid Holidays
• 401(k) Plan The Registered Nurse (RN) must have the following qualifications:
Due to contractual obligations with the DoD, Health Care Workers performing under this contract must either be a U.S. citizen, or as defined by the Department of Homeland Security, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services, either a noncitizen national of the United States, lawful permanent resident of the United States, or alien authorized to work in the United States.
- Degree: Associates Degree of Nursing.
- Education: Graduate from a college or university accredited by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN), the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
- Experience: The nurse shall have at least 24 months of experience within the last 36 months as a tri-qualified Inpatient Obstetrical Nurse; experience in Nursery, Labor and Delivery, and Post-Partum. Nursery experience may be substituted with Maternal-Newborn experience. The nurse shall have at least 36 months of nursing experience in Obstetrical/Gynecology clinical settings.
- Licensure: Current, full, active, and unrestricted license to practice as a Registered Nurse.
- Certifications in addition to Basic Life Support: Have and maintain Basic Life Support (BLS) and Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS). Formal, multi-disciplinary fetal heart rate monitoring training which incorporates common terminology via the National Institute of Child Health and Human Development (such as the AWHONN Fetal Heart Monitoring Principles and Practices course, or equivalent). Completion of the American Academy of Ambulatory Care Nursing, Telehealth Nursing Practice Administration and Practice Standards course.
You will love being part of the Matrix family of Providers whose focus since day one has been selflessly giving back to our hard-working and devoted military servicemen and women. Matrix Providers has always been a proud veteran-owned company and military family supporter and is a staunch ally of our active-duty and veteran service providers.
Matrix Providers endeavors to make www.matrixproviders.com accessible to any and all users. If you would like to contact us regarding the accessibility of our website or need assistance completing the application process, please contact our Recruiting Hotline Number, 1-877-807-8277, TTY LINE, 385-722-8109. This contact information is for accommodation requests only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
Matrix Providers is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. For our EEO Policy Statement, please click here. If you'd like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.