A Short Term, Acute Care Hospital, within an hour from Kennewick, Washington is looking for a dedicated Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse to join their team for a 13-week assignment! Beautiful facility, gorgeous surrounding area, and great community to be part of!
Salary: $60-$70 Hourly, DOE plus additional $10 Hourly for Housing
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse Duties:
- Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse is responsible for hands-on treatment for patients and educate both patients and family members on managing illness/injury, and oversee LPNs, CNAs, and other techs.
- Looking for RNs with experience in post-partum care and newborn care
- Full-time, travel position, 13-week contract
- Schedule: 3, 12-hour shifts per week. 6pm-630am with opportunity to pick up additional shifts (never mandatory).
- No on-call required
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- 2 years experience preferred in Labor and Delivery.
- BSN or ASN degree
- BLS and ACLS certifications required
- NRP certification required
- Must be a good team player and work well with others.
Registered Nurse Benefits:
- GREAT Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- PTO, Vacation and Sick Time
- Tuition Forgiveness available
- Plenty of growth opportunities available, with temp to perm opportunities available!
- Beautiful rural town only 45 minutes away from the airport
- Small community of 7,000 people with a great fitness center and restaurants
- Close to Hanford National Monument and Columbia National Wildlife Refuge
- Perfect for hunting, fishing, camping, and exploring trails
- Lots of water sports to enjoy such as kayaking, rafting, and boat fishing
- Great family community with low cost of living
If interested, please apply or feel free to reach out at the number below anytime!
Brandon Smith | Healthcare Recruiter
Ironside Human Resources P:
(214) 437 - 6339 F:
(214) 975 - 4814A:
6060 N. Central Exp., Suite 690
Dallas, TX 75206