NRS Staffing is seeking a Registered Nurse (RN) for an immediate travel opportunity providing full time night shift support in a medical center. In this role the selected candidate will provide care in the Labor & Deliver/Post Partum unit. Desired candidate must demonstrate critical thinking skills, strong judgment, and leadership abilities.
Candidates should also have the ability to:
- Maintain clinical competencies through continuing education
- Delegate patient care priorities commensurate with the education and experience of the staff available
- Provide direction and supervision of assigned personnel delivering patient care.
- 2 -5 years of PCU/Telemetry experience
- ACLS & BLS certifications (American Heart Association)
- Valid California RN license
To be considered candidates are required to submit a resume and cover letter with the following items:
- Number of years of Clinical Experience
- Number of years of Travel Experience
- Labor & Delvery Experience
NRS Staffing accommodates the needs of the healthcare industry while focusing on the healthcare professional. We believe doing what is right will always be right, and that a more diverse team will always outperform a less diverse team. We endeavor to represent the essence of the healthcare industry today - top-tier talent providing assistance to those in need in the community, while also continuing the goal to become the epitome of goodwill among the supplemental staffing industry here in the United States.
If you have questions prior to applying, please email firstname.lastname@example.org .
Powered by JazzHR