The ideal candidate will display compassion, education, proficiency and experience while assisting the patient. This critical role assists in creating and managing nursing care plans and will participate in the evaluation of current and future medical needs of the patient.
- Provide exceptional patient care - Maintain nursing standards while supporting patients with all applicable medical needs. Create and provide patient care plans as needed or requested. Communicate with the patient, their family and members of the medical team to achieve the desired goals of the patient-care plan.
- Conduct administrative duties - Attend medical conferences and courses for ongoing care and education. Assess patient care plans and identify areas of improvement to ensure quality of care.
If interested in this position, please email Marti at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 540-329-8362 Ext 104
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time
- Must be able to push, pull, reach, and bend frequently
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
Powered by JazzHR