Sign On Bonus: RN (over 1 year of experience) up to $10kPOSITION SUMMARY
The Labor and Delivery Unit (L&D) is a 10 bed, 2 operating room floor that has approximately 60 employees. There are anywhere from 150-180 deliveries per month and the average census varies from day to day. They typical patient population includes laboring patients, preterm labor, antepartum monitoring, and high-risk pregnancies. The unit runs on 12-hour shifts. POSITION HOURS36 hours per week, Friday, Saturday, and Sunday nights, 7pm-7:30amWork 36 hours per week, get paid for 44 hours! Special weekend program! EDUCATION/LICENSURE/SCHEDULE
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Bachelor of Science in Nursing Preferred.
- Licensure: New Hampshire Registered Nurse or Compact State Registered Nurse License
- Technical Certification: Ability to obtain BLS qualification during orientation period and maintain during employment.
- Professional Certification: Nurses are expected to pursue professional certification upon eligibility or within three years of entering the specialty practice
- Schedule: Weekend/holiday coverage based on individual unit needs. Personnel are expected to cover for absences by rotating, working extra shifts, or use of on-call as needed. Nursing personnel are assigned to one area upon employment but may be required to assume assignments in other areas to meet patient needs