An acute care hospital located in southwestern Texas, 2 hours from San Antonio is seeking a full-time, permanent Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN). Great community and great leadership looking for motivated nurses to join their team!
***$20,000 sign-on bonus***
The Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN):
- Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care for patients in the Labor and Delivery Unit and Postpartum Unit (Women's Services). Documents care given and provides leadership and guidance for subordinates.
- Generous benefit package includes Paid Time Off (PTO) & Retirement Plan
- Health, vision, dental, and life Insurance 100% paid for by hospital
- Fantastic culture and staff team to work for!
- Full-time, permanent direct-hire
Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN) Qualifications:
- Registered Nurse (RN) must have Texas license or compact license
- Registered Nurse (RN) must have BLS Certification
The Texas Location:
- Registered Nurse (RN) must have at least 1 year of L&D experience
- ACLS and NRP required within six months of hire
- Preferred AWHONN FHMPP basic course
- Lively small town located along the western border of Texas, only a road trip away from San Antonio, TX!
- Various venues and sources of entertainment available locally, including casinos, golfing courses, and a nearby county lake
- Explore the diversity of available recreational activities such as camping, hiking, nature walks, fishing, and hunting!
- An assortment of public community locations including fishing piers, soccer fields, libraries, and local museums
- Safe and friendly community, perfect for families and a very affordable housing market with low cost of living and low crime rate
Zach Dillon | Healthcare Recruiter
Ironside Human Resources P: (469) 978 - 5131