Philadelphia, PADescription: The Judge Group
is looking for a 6+ month contract Obstetrics RN
for the Special Delivery Unit in Philadelphia PA! Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
for quickest feedback! Summary:
3 X12's Day/Night rotation or straight nights 7p-7a with every other weekend rotation. and Holiday commitmentMust Have Ped's exp. Job Description:
- Follows the nursing process to deliver safe, compassionate, and culturally effective care.
- Gathers and recognizes/synthesizes assessment data to determine the patient/family plan of care, pertinent data to be shared with care team, and tasks to be delegated.
- Recognizes and/or seeks resources to recognize clinical changes that are indicative of patient deterioration; utilizes the CAT team when appropriate.
- Collaborates with the patient, family and multidisciplinary team to coordinate all facets of patient care.
- Care is coordinated across the continuum - understands and utilizes case management resources.
- Recognizes and addresses situations which present ethical dilemmas and/or moral distress. Takes steps to actively address the situation. Seeks resources as needed to resolve the situation.
- Demonstrates competence in teaching patients/families and progresses to an expert educator of patients/families.
- Evaluates and documents the care provided on each assigned shift.
- Accountable for the rapid adoption and implementation of clinical practice changes into own practice.
- Computer Competency
- Basic use of a computer (mouse, keyboard, printer, USB ports).
- Basic use of Microsoft Office (Word processing, spreadsheets, presentations and Skype).
- Web browsing, intranet search, document access.
- Use of shared network file space.
- Basic use of patient facing technology. (e.g. IV pumps, point of care devices, CR monitors).
- Navigation and use of clinical communication systems.
- Valid PA RN License
- BLS required
- At least 12 months of current/recent RN experience in the specialty
- Must have PED's exp
- Prefer BSN but not required
Now that you've spent the past five minutes reading through the information you might as well apply. Send your updated resume to email@example.com
I look forward to hearing from you,
Mia ArthurNational Healthcare Recruiter | The Judge GroupDirect line: 610-617-1504 Cell: 215-738-1043Contact:
This job and many more are available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at www.judge.com