Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse (RN)
- Travel - $3,205 Gross Weekly Pay
HealthCare Support is actively seeking a Travel L&D Registered Nurse (RN) in Columbia, Maryland.
Looking for a Travel L&D Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity, but this isn't it? Feel free to still apply, and one of our Skilled Nursing Recruiters will work to find the right travel opportunity for you!Requirements of this Travel L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Role:
Benefits of this Travel L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Role:
- Must have 2+ years of recent L&D experience
- Required Certifications: NRP
- Preferred: ACLS and EFM
- Active MD or Compact RN license
Assignment Details for this Travel L&D Registered Nurse (RN) Role:
- $3,205 gross weekly pay to include a $1,225 non-taxed stipend
- Up to $500 travel reimbursement paid out first check!
- License and certification reimbursements
- Immediate enrollment in health insurance
- Job staffing in all 50 states
- Quality support from a single point of contact
Interested in being Considered?
- 12 hours shifts; nights
- 36 hours scheduled
- Every 3rd Holiday as needed
- 13-week contract
If you are seeking a Travel L&D Registered Nurse (RN) opportunity and would like to partner with an agency that will listen to your needs and travel goals, then HealthCare Support is the right place to be! We are proud of our candidate engagement and ability to build relationships with all our healthcare professionals, and we would love to help get you on the road to your next great adventure.
Please send your most updated resume to Your Name at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Healthcare Support Staffing, Inc. is an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, disability, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable local, state, or federal law.