*Elevate Your Nursing Career at the brand new Sierra Medical Center!!!*
Northern Nevada Health System - Sierra Medical Center is a 200-bed tertiary care located in south Reno, Nevada. Our brand new full-service facility presents an awesome opportunity for nurses to help build, grow, and develop Sierra Medical Center into an acute care force in the within the broader Reno, NV community. Come join us and Elevate Your Nursing Career at Sierra Medical Center.
*WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT*
*Earn the recognition and support you deserve as a key member of our healthcare team.*
* Relocation Assistance
* Tuition Reimbursement
* Tuition Loan Repayment Program
* $1000 Annual Certification Bonus
* Challenging and rewarding work environment with advanced technological systems, processes and practice
* Significant opportunities to grow and develop through job-related training, continuing education, and mobility up
* Competitive compensation and generous benefits, including 401(k) with company match and excellent medical, dental, vision and prescription drug plan
* Shared Governance Model
* Clinical Nurse Advancement Program with monetary reward
* Significant opportunity to grow in Management
Labor and delivery nurses take care of pregnant patients during labor, obstetrical emergencies, and other obstetric conditions. The labor and delivery nurse provides care during the intrapartum period (labor and birth). A labor and delivery nurse provides support, medical care, and constant monitoring of the pregnant patient and her fetus throughout labor and birth. Labor and delivery nurses assist and educate patients with labor and delivery conditions. Labor and delivery nurses provide incredible patient support, critical nursing care, and comprehensive pregnancy and postpartum education.
Graduate of an accredited nursing program.
ADN Nursing Degree required; BSN or MSN preferred
Current RN nursing license in good standing with the Nevada State licensing board
Minimum of one (1) year post-graduate nursing experience in ICU, NICU or Med/Surgical preferred
BLS, ACLS, NRP, STABLE & Fetal Monitoring required