Be part of a team that puts the care and improvement of human life above all else.�Join the�nation's largest provider of healthcare services as a�PRN�L&D�RN.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include:
* Medical, dental, vision
* Tuition reimbursement
* Student loan forgiveness
* Employee stock purchase program
* Short and long term disability
* Life insurance
* Flex spending
* Paid Family Leave
* Employee discount program
At Doctors Hospital of Augusta, you'll find that caring extends to both our patients and our people. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way. We are currently looking for a compassionate and dedicated�RN�to join our Labor & Delivery Unit.
As a Registered Nurse in Labor & Delivery, you are responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating care for patients.�You serve as a key position of the interdependent team, and hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and unit outcomes.
* This position requires competence in assessment, treatment, and/or care for Laboring moms and newborns
* You must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care, based on physical, psycho/social, educational, safety, and related criteria, appropriate to the age of the patient/s
* You will work in collaboration with other members of the health care team to protect, promote and optimize health and ability, prevent illness and injury, alleviate suffering through the diagnosis and treatment of human response, and advocate in the care of individuals and families.
* You will contributes to the practice of nursing through participation in Shared Governance, attendance at unit meetings, completion of surveys, sharing of ideas through informal and formal channels of communication
* You will consider factors related to safety, effectiveness, cost and impact on practice in the planning and delivery of nursing services
* Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
* Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
* A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
Doctors Hospital of Augusta�is a 350 plus bed HCA Healthcare facility located near the Georgia-South Carolina state border. Doctors Hospital is well known for its Joseph M. Still Burn Center, the largest burn center in the country, which sees more than 3,000 patients annually. In addition, the burn center was granted a special burn designation as part of the Georgia Trauma Care Network. This designation included a rigorous review program administered by the American Burn Association (ABA) and the American College of Surgeons (ACA). Doctors Hospital is certified as a Primary Stroke Center, as well as an Accredited Chest Pain Center and is designated a Center of Excellence in Women�s Health Surgery.�At Doctors Hospital, we have a highly trained team to care for serious emergencies. As an�[ACS V... Please click](https://doctors-hospital.net/service/trauma-center-level-ii) [HERE](https://click.appcast.io/track/dmkdgko?cs=lkg) to view full job description.