Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care - (NICU RN)
StartDate: 05/30/2022Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $980.76 - 1080.84
- 198 bed facility using Meditech charting. Colorful images and artwork enhance the walls to create a welcoming, child-focused environment with play rooms on every floor. - Newborn Intensive Care Unit (NICU) featuring 78 beds over 19,780 square feet. Board-certified neonatologists and nurses are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week to meet the special health care needs of the hospital's tiniest patients. A neonatal team also attends high-risk deliveries at Methodist Hospital's Women's Pavilion.- Hospital offers valet parking, a 32 bed Pediatric Emergency room, 17 bed Pediatric ICU, Level 4 Neonatal ICU, pediatric operating suites, and special outpatient clinics for children with complex illnesses.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Perm TX or Compact RN license (#/exp)
- 2 years recent Level 3 or 4 NICU experience
- NRP, BLS
- MeditechFacility Location
Every day is a fiesta in San Antonio. The home of the Alamo, this colorful city is a melting pot of mission churches and marketplaces, Mexican food and Spanish-Colonial courtyards, and the ideal destination for travelers who long for a diverse cultural experience, vibrant entertainment and career-enriching travel assignments.Job Benefits
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
About the Company
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Neonatal intensive care nurse, intensive care, NICU, neonatal, newborn, RN nurse, newborn, neonatal care, nurse, nursing, registered nurse, RN, R.N., infant care, critical care, hospital, medical, patient care, healthcare, health care