American Mobile Healthcare is seeking an experienced Labor and Delivery Registered Nurse for an exciting Travel Nursing job in Houston, TX. Shift: 3x12 hr days Start Date: 07/04/2022 Duration: 13 weeks Pay: $2100.07 / Week Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - Travel - (LD RN) Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Labor & Delivery - (LD RN)
StartDate: 07/04/2022Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1905.62 - 2100.07
- Labor and Delivery (L&D) RN needed for for Womens hospital with 397 licensed beds, including a 146-bed Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and a Pediatric Intensive Care Unit (PICU). NICU services include 2 lactation rooms, a milk bank and a transition room that allows parents to spend the night with their baby before being discharged home.- Over 900 births per month. Rooms include modern amenities, state of the art monitoring equipment and facility wide Wi-Fi for a wonderful patient experience. - Meditech charting
Years of Experience: 2.
1. Perm TX or compact RN License (#/expiration)
2. Intermediate AWHONN, ACLS, NRP, BLS
- MeditechFacility Location
From rodeos and performing arts to space exploration and medical research, Houston is a city with a uniquely vibrant style and flair. This truly Texas-size city is the ideal destination for traveling health care professionals looking to broaden their skills at highly respected facilities, while enjoying the city's cosmopolitan flair, renowned arts scene and wide open spaces.Job Benefits
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
About the Company
- Competitive pay rates
- Free, quality, private housing
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- 401(k) and Flex Spending
- Life Insurance
- Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
- Free Continuing Education
- Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Labor and delivery nurse, labor and delivery, LD, LD RN, registered nurse, RN, R.N., postpartum, neonatal nurse, neonatal, L&D, nurse, nursing, healthcare, health care, hospital, maternity, labor-delivery About American Mobile Healthcare:
American Mobile Healthcare sets the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry, with more than 50,000 assignments filled across the U.S. since our inception in 1985. Our staff of more than 1,000 employees meets the needs of travelers and client facilities with unparalleled customer service and industry commitment.
American Mobile provides its travelers with competitive pay and benefits, including medical, dental and life insurance, a 401(k) retirement plan, quality housing accommodations, free continuing education and a generous reward/incentive program. We also reimburses travelers for relocation and moving expenses.
Founded by a registered nurse, American Mobile was started in 1985 as a travel nursing company able to fill an increasing demand for nursing professionals nationwide. It has since grown to be one of the leaders in the industry. In 2005 American Mobile was recognized by The Joint Commission with their Gold Seal of Approval for Health Care Staffing Services.