DescriptionAll the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
- $10,000 Sign-on Bonus and $3,000 Relocation Bonus for eligible candidates
- Benefits from Day One
- Paid Days Off from Day One
- Debt-free Education (Certifications and Degrees without out-of-pocket tuition expense)
- Whole Person Wellbeing and Mental Health Resources
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together
we are even better. Schedule:
Full time Shift:
Multiple Shifts Available Location:
601 East Rollins St., Orlando, FL 32803 The Community You'll Be Caring For:
- As one of the premier children's health systems in the nation, AdventHealth for Children sets the standard for innovation, quality and comprehensive care. Our technologically advanced, flagship facility is designed by Walt Disney Imagineers to be child-friendly.
- Across Central Florida, there are more than 300 dedicated, pediatric beds — 200 of which are located at the tertiary children's hospital in Orlando.
- We have assembled a world-class team of doctors, specialists, nurses and health care professionals that utilizes some of the most advanced technologies, therapies and treatments available to care for our patients. This includes 140 pediatric specialists practicing 35 subspecialties and 800+ Pediatric specialty trained staff.
- For a second time, the American Nurses Credentialing Center (ANCC) has granted AdventHealth for Children Magnet® recognition, which establishes the hospital as a national leader in nursing and patient care. Only seven-percent of the nation's hospitals have received this recognition.
The role you'll contribute:
- Comprehensive Heart Center with a multidisciplinary team including congenital heart disease experts and elite pediatric cardiovascular surgeons.
- Level IV Comprehensive Pediatric Epilepsy Center featuring the highest designation awarded by the National Association of Epilepsy Centers.
- Duke Health affiliate in pediatric bone marrow transplant (BMT); the Kids Beating Cancer BMT program is the first of its kind in Central Florida and is internationally accredited by the Foundation for the Accreditation of Cellular Therapy (FACT).
- Only pediatric liver transplant program in Central Florida, in partnership with UPMC Children's Hospital of Pittsburgh.
- Level III NICU offering the highest level of care available to neonatal babies and recognized by U.S. News & World Report as the Best Children's Hospital for newborn care in Florida.
- Want to see what it's like to work with us? Click here for a virtual tour of the AdventHealth for Children campus!
The Registered Professional Nurse (RN) is responsible for providing and supervising direct and indirect total nursing care responsibilities to identified age specific groups. Utilizes the nursing process (assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating) in achieving the goals of the nursing department. Adheres to the AdventHealth Corporate Compliance Plan and to all rules and regulations of all applicable local, state and federal agencies and accrediting bodies. Actively participates in outstanding customer service and accepts responsibility in maintaining relationships that are equally respectful to all. Terms:
24 month FT Employment Contract Required for Sign-on and Relocation Sign-on Eligibility:
- Applicable experience required.
- Internal Candidates and Rehires within 12 months are not eligible.
- Must live 50 miles outside of campus address.
Qualifications The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed: Minimum qualifications
- Graduate of a school of nursing
- Current valid State of Florida or multistate license as a Registered Nurse
- Basic Life Support (BLS) Certification
- Advanced Life Support Certifications, NRP per specialty/unit requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing
- Professional Certification
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.