Job Description & Requirements
Registered Nurse - Neonatal Intensive Care - (NICU RN)
StartDate: 07/06/2022Available Shifts: 12 D Pay Rate: $1611.30 - 1775.71
This outstanding 32 bed Neonatal ICU (NICU), based in exciting Corpus Christi is looking for the right RN to join their team of compassionate and driven health care professionals.
Join this highly motivated team of caregivers and enjoy a challenging and welcoming environment based on optimal patient care.
- 400 bed Level 2 Trauma center using Meditech charting.
- The Bay Area campus includes state-of-the-art cardiovascular services, bariatric, GYN and robotic surgery. The Women's Center at Bay Area, with its neonatal intensive care unit (NICU), is also the home of our graduate medical education program, providing the best learning experience for the next generation of medical residents.
Years of Experience: 2.
- Perm TX or Compact license
- Level II and III unit experience
- STABLE, NRP, BLS
- Experience with HFOV and conventional ventilators
Located in south Texas on the Gulf of Mexico, Corpus Christi is known for its waterfront beauty and sparkling waters. The city is home to popular attractions such as the famous Texas State Aquarium and the USS Lexington Museum, as well as countless year-round events and festivals. The vacation destination of South Padre Island is in close proximity with its wide, sandy beaches and warm island temperatures.
At American Mobile Healthcare we take care of our travelers! We offer:
Competitive pay rates
Free, quality, private housing
Medical, Dental, Vision
401(k) and Flex Spending
Accident and Short-term Disability Coverage
Free Continuing Education
Refer a friend and earn extra cash!
About the Company
Since its inception in 1985, American Mobile Healthcare has set the highest standards in professional recruitment for the travel healthcare industry. Our professional staffing team offers unparalleled customer service and industry commitment, as well as top pay and benefits. American Mobile Healthcare is an EEO/AA/Disability/Protected Veteran Employer. We encourage minority and female applicants to apply
Neonatal intensive care nurse, intensive care, NICU, neonatal, newborn, RN nurse, newborn, neonatal care, nurse, nursing, registered nurse, RN, R.N., infant care, critical care, hospital, medical, patient care, healthcare, health care