MedPro Healthcare Staffing
, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality NICU Registered Nurse (RN) for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care NICU setting
- Active RN License
- BLS, PALS, & NRP Certifications
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
The RN demonstrates the ability to make clinical judgments and utilize critical thinking in an effective and efficient manner with supervision. As well, the NICU Registered Nurse (RN) will perform according to nursing standards and is accountable in managing patient care and assisting others in the management of patient care.
- Provide direct and specialized care for newborns needing close monitoring due to premature birth, birth defects, infection, or other medical conditions requiring surgery or therapy.
- Work in the neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) with doctors and other healthcare professionals.
- Assist in developing and implementing a plan of care for high-risk newborns requiring high-technology care, including ventilators, incubators, or other special equipment or surgery.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, NICU, Neonatal, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Per Diem, Nursing, Contract, Travel Nursing