MedPro Healthcare Staffing
, a Joint Commission-certified staffing agency, is seeking a quality Labor & Delivery Registered Nurse for a travel assignment with one of our top healthcare clients.
- Active RN License
- Degree from accredited nursing program
- BLS, ACLS, NRP, PALS AWHONN Certifications
- Eighteen months of recent experience in an Acute Care Labor and Delivery (L&D) setting
- Other requirements to be determined by our client facility
- Weekly pay and direct deposit
- Full coverage of all credentialing fees
- Private housing or housing allowance
- Group Health insurance for you and your family
- Company-paid life and disability insurance
- Travel reimbursement
- 401(k) matching
- Unlimited Referral Bonuses up to $1,000
Labor and Delivery Nurses (RN), also called perinatal nurses, provide care and support for women before, during and after delivery of the baby. They are responsible for making sure that the medical as well as the emotional needs of the patient are adequately met throughout the entire birthing process.
- Labor and Delivery (LD) nurses provide care to women and their newborns during the antepartum, intrapartum, postpartum and neonatal stages.
- Monitor vital signs of the mother and baby during birth.
- Monitor patients for potential high risk problems.
- Educate and support mothers and their families after giving birth.
MedPro Healthcare Staffing is a Joint Commission certified provider of contract staffing services. Since 1983, we have placed nursing and allied travelers in top healthcare facilities nationwide. Join us today for your very own MedPro Experience®.
If qualified and interested, please call 954-740-8789 for immediate consideration.
MedPro Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, disability, marital status or veteran status.
Key Words: Registered Nurse, RN, Labor & Delivery, Contract Nurse, Travel Nurse, Agency RN, Travel RN, Nursing, Contract, L&D, Labor and Delivery, LD