Description All the benefits and perks you need for you and your family:
Our promise to you:
- Benefits from Day One
- Career Development
- Sign-on Bonus of up to $15,000
- Relocation Bonus starting at $3,000
Joining AdventHealth is about being part of something bigger. It's about belonging to a community that believes in the wholeness of each person, and serves to uplift others in body, mind and spirit. AdventHealth is a place where you can thrive professionally, and grow spiritually, by Extending the Healing Ministry of Christ. Where you will be valued for who you are and the unique experiences you bring to our purpose-minded team. All while understanding that together
we are even better. Schedule:
Full Time Shift
: Nights - 3 12-hour shifts/week 7pm-7am Location:
AdventHealth Fish Memorial - 1055 Saxon Blvd. Orange City, FL 32763 The community you'll be caring for:
Labor and Delivery patients and guests The role you'll contribute:
To utilize the nursing process in the direction and administration of the Obstetrical, Newborn or Pediatric plan of care as appropriate. This performance is in compliance with established structure, standards, process standards and protocols under the supervision of the Nursing Director, Nurse Manager, Clinical Leader or ADON.
The Registered Nurse will ensure the delivery of safe and effective patient care as defined by Adventist Health Systems and Florida Hospital Deland standards of nursing care, and is consistent with the therapies of other disciplines.The value you'll bring to the team:
- Formulates, implements and evaluates an individualized plan of care for each patient, based on identified needs/problems, in collaboration with the patient/significant others.
- Prescribes, delegates, and coordinates all nursing care as defined by and provided throughout the hospital.
- Provides for a safe and supportive environment for all patients, families and co-workers.
- Contributes to the monitoring of the quality and appropriateness of patient care delivered.
- Demonstrates positive communication and interpersonal skills with patients, families and all members of the health care team.
Qualifications The expertise and experiences you'll need to succeed: Minimum qualifications
- Graduate of an accredited School of Nursing
- Active Florida R.N. license required
- Basic Life Support certification through American Heart Association
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.