Description:Providence is calling a Registered Nurse (RN) Staff (Labor and Delivery, Nights, 0.9 FTE) to Providence Kodiak Medical Center in Kodiak, Alaska. We are a community of caregivers delivering every day on our Mission to provide compassionate care that is accessible for all - especially those who are poor and vulnerable.
$10,000 Hiring Bonus for eligible external candidates who meet all conditions for payment - this is in addition to the fantastic benefits and compensation package offered by Providence that begin on your first day of employment.In this position you will:
- Assess, diagnose, plan, implement and evaluate patient s care to achieve patient goals and to optimize outcomes.
- Effectively advocate for ethical and holistic care to promote the autonomy, dignity, rights, values and beliefs of those we serve.
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing, and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Align practice with safety and quality. Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems.
- Engage in ongoing professional development; promote a culture of inquiry that explores, integrates and disseminates research and evidence based practice.
Associated topics: asn, ccu, coronary, hospice, intensive care, intensive care unit, nurse, recovery, registered nurse, unit