Job DescriptionRegistered Nurse - Novant Health Labor & Delivery - Charlotte, NC
Facility: Presbyterian Medical Center
Department: Women's Center - Labor/Delivery
Work Schedule: Full Time 7:00pm - 7:00am Overview Nurses are the heartbeat of healthcare and we are seeking compassionate and caring Registered Nurses for our Labor & Delivery unit in Charlotte.
As an L&D RN, you're a part of a remarkable care team that is focused on providing a safe and fulfilling childbirth experience, not just for mothers and their new babies, but for the entire family! We know how important you are to us and how important you are to our patients who count on you to provide an authentic, personalized relationship with them and their support system. Let NOVANT Health be your life changing career destination.Qualifications
- Education: 4 years / Bachelors Degree preferred. Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required. If your RN nursing license has been inactive, retired or lapsed for five years or more and you have not been licensed in another state during the last five years, successful completion of a Board approved refresher course is required prior to reactivating or reinstating your license. In order to be considered for current licensure status, you must apply for reinstatement within one year of completing the refresher course.
- Experience: One year relevant experience preferred.
- Licensure/Certification: Current RN licensure in appropriate state required.
It is the responsibility of every Novant Health team member to deliver the most remarkable patient experience in every dimension, every time.
Benefits of work at Novant Health:
- Our team members are part of an environment that fosters team work, team member engagement and community involvement.
- The successful team member has a commitment to leveraging diversity and inclusion in support of quality care.
- All Novant Health team members are responsible for fostering a safe patient environment driven by the principles of "First Do No Harm".
Why become a Registered Nurse at Novant Health Presbyterian Medical Center?
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- 403b and matching program
- Potential sign on bonus available for qualified applicants
- Leadership development programs, tuition reimbursements, & financial assistance with certifications
- Recognized as one of the 50 best places for women and managers of diverse backgrounds to work
- LeapFrog?Grade A Rating
- Magnet Designated Hospital?
- Shared Governance
- Clinical Ladder Program to help you advance your career
- Five-star North Carolina Maternity Center Breastfeeding-Friendly Designation by the NC Department of Health and Human Services
- Baby Friendly Designation by the World Health Organization and the United Nations Children's Fund
- Fully accredited by The Joint Commission. In addition, we have earned some of the nation's top honors in quality care, including radiology, mammography, oncology, pathology, laboratory services, surgery and breast center accreditation
- Novant Health is recognized as one of the Best Places to Work for Disability Inclusion, Forbes Best Employers for Women in 2020, Leaders in LGBTQ Healthcare Equality & 50 Best Places for Women and Managers of Diverse Backgrounds to Work