Job DescriptionRN Manager Labor and Delivery-Full Time-Plano TXShift: Full Time, No WeekendsJob Overview:
The Manager is responsible for the supervision, coordination and evaluation of nursing care provided on the assigned unit(s). The Manager also coordinates and supervises the activities for the unit, which supports the safe and efficient delivery of care. The Unit Manager assists the Department Director in the implementation of Performance Improvement activities, hospital policies/procedures and in the financial management of the Unit.Job Duties:
- Participates in hospital or departmental performance improvement activities.
- Interviewing and hiring nursing staff.
- Scheduling nursing staff.
- Clinical resource for the Nursing Unit.
- Serves as an advocate for nursing staff.
- Evaluating staff performance.
- Discipline, counseling and staff development.
- Participates in financial management of the assigned unit.
- Participates in financial planning/budgeting for the assigned unit.
- Plans and conducts staff meetings.
- Plans and coordinates unit related in-services.
- Current TX RN license or RN Compact State License
- BLS (AHA) certification
- ACLS (AHA) certification within 6 months of hire.
- Advanced Nursing Certification within 6 months of hire in position.
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing or related field required from an accredited school.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of recent acute care leadership experience in the L&D
- Documented clinical knowledge and skills related to the assigned clinical practice area.
- Previous management experience or demonstrated ability to serve in a leadership position.
$40.19-$50.23 (10 years) - $60.27 (20 years)Sign on Bonus:
UpTo $10K (Half is usually paid out)Relocation:
UpTo $12k (Half is usually paid out)**Pay out time on Sign on and Relocation:
2 year commitment for Both Sign on and Relocation assistanceSplit:
401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment options.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays and Saturdays. Compensation is $40.19 - $60.27/hour.
About Texas Nursing Services: Who We Are It is crucial to know that you have a dependable and skilled healthcare staff in your facility. Hence, as a nurse staffing agency in Texas, Texas Nursing Services commits to the satisfaction of our clients by helping them make the perfect hire. We have professional nurses and other healthcare personnel who are capable of rendering unparalleled care and medical services to your clients or patients. Texas Nursing Services provides Per-Diem, contract, and permanent placement of nurses. Enlist our help and talk to our staff now so you can get started! What We Do Texas Nursing Services works with various healthcare facilities in Texas by helping them find nurses and healthcare staff who will best match the qualities they are looking for. Whether you are an Assisted Living Facility, Hospital, Nursing Home, Urgent Care Facility, Dialysis Center, or Rehabilitation Center, we got you covered when it comes to stringent staffing solutions. Why Choose Us? Enlisting our help means hiring nurses and healthcare staff who have already undergone: Criminal Background Checks Health Screening License Verification Specialty Credentialing Our nurses and staff are all set to work on day one of hiring. Whether it's because of staff burn out, sick staff, or emergency staffing, we are here to lend you a hand. Our nursing agency has the largest database of the pre-screened workforce in the State Of Texas. We carry our own insurance, so you don't have to use yours. Contact us now so we can better help you. MISSION To bring forward reliable staffing solutions from our pool of highly efficient nurses and healthcare staff. VISION To be the primary resource of professional nurses and dependable healthcare staff to the communities and facilities we serve. Get in Touch Do you have inquiries or concerns? Don't hesitate to message us through our contact form. Our staff will get in touch with you as soon as possible. Learn more about us at https://www.texasnursingservices.com/.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.