We are happy to offer qualified and experienced Registered Nurses with at least a year of Registered Nurse experience a sign on bonus of $15,000 and a relocation assistance bonus of $5,000.You.
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a Regional Float Pool Registered Nurse.
Your compassion is tangible: patients feel it in the hand they hold. Families feel it in your prayers. Colleagues feel it in your support.
You know how to stay organized and move fast. You respond calmly in high pressure situations and you thrive in ever-changing work environments.
You're great at what you do, but you want to be part of something even greater. Because you believe that while individuals can be strong, the right team is invincible.Us.
System Float Pool is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care. Associates who join our Float Pool enjoy assignments at locations throughout the Denver area, and are placed in units like Critical Care, Medical Surgical, the Emergency Department and the Operating Room.
Our hospitals in the Denver area include:
- Good Samaritan Medical Center - Lafayette
- Lutheran Medical Center - Wheat Ridge
- Platte Valley Medical Center - Brighton
- Saint Joseph Hospital - Denver
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.We.
Together we'll align mission and careers, values and workplace. We'll honor each other's dignity and surpass the standards we set. We'll encourage joy, demand safety and take pride in our integrity.
We'll laugh at each other's jokes (even the bad ones). We'll hello and high five. We'll celebrate milestones and acknowledge the value of spirituality in healing.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn.Your day.
As a Regional Float Pool RN you need to know how to:
- Recognize and address patients' psychological and physical needs
- Foster continuity and quality of care with the best interest and well-being of patients and their families in mind
- Assess a patients' medical status upon admission
- Assist in developing individualized treatment plans
- Comply with evaluation, treatment and documentation guidelines
- Oversee care delivered by LPNs and/or CNAs
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
Your next move.
- ASN / ADN from an accredited program with the ability to obtain your BSN from an accredited program within four (4) years of hire unless you possess a minimum of fifteen (15) years of proven continuous Registered Nurse experience in an acute care setting, required
- Current Colorado RN license or compact license with the ability to obtain Colorado RN license, required
- Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart Association or the ability to obtain within sixty (60) days of hire (with prior approval), required (ACLS/NRP/PALS as appropriate for unit or service)
- Minimum of one (1) year of nursing experience in a comparable acute care setting, required
- At least two (2) years of nursing experience in a comparable acute care setting, preferred
Now that you know more about being a Regional Float Pool RN on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.
SCL Health is a faith-based, non-profit health care organization that operates 8 hospitals, four safety net clinics, one children's mental health center, and more than 190 ambulatory service centers in three states - Colorado, Kansas, and Montana.
SCL Health offers our associates excellent compensation and benefits, relocation assistance, and more. Our work environments are state of the art, but we never forget that our patients and their families are the center of the work we do. Our associates are integral to our organization and you will find you are valued for your talents, skills, and contributions to our ongoing work. Our varied locations offer something for everyone, to suit outdoor lifestyles, family-focused communities or all of the amenities of big city living.
Visit: www.sclhealthsystem.org/careers for the latest opportunities.
SCL Health was founded by the Sisters of Charity of Leavenworth (SCL), who trace their origin as a religious community to the 1600s in France. They opened their first private hospital in 1864, with the first trained nurse in the state and the first woman in the Western territory to run a hospital. In 1873, the sisters founded what is now Saint Joseph Hospital in Denver, the oldest private teaching hospital in Colorado, and one of the four Colorado hospitals of SCL Health. SCL Health was formed in 1972 to strengthen and unify the health care facilities sponsored by SCL. Our organization continues the spirit of focus within our communities with a special emphasis on serving the underserved.