The Delaware Center for Maternal & Fetal Medicine of Christiana Care, one of the nation’s top providers in obstetrical services, is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner to meet the growing demand of our patient population. The position will oversee and coordinate care for our antenatal patient population. Offering competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Registered Nurse State of Delaware License
- Advanced Practice Registered Nurse State of Delaware License
- Minimum of 4 years' experience in the perinatal field
- Examining, managing, and coordinating care for our diabetes, hypertension, asthma, and prematurity intervention program patients
- Working autonomously in delivering patient care, consulting with physicians when necessary
- Counseling and instructing patients with gestational diabetes, including insulin and glucometer instruction
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced environment while providing excellent patient care, in collaboration with the healthcare team.
- Demonstrated ability to utilize a variety of software applications and hospital information system.
- Listens well and communicates effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, residents, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
Job Type: Full-time