To show our commitment to you and assist with your transition into our organization, we will also offer up to $3,000 sign-on, $3,000 relocation assistance, and up to $5,000 student loan repayment when applicable
You bring your body, mind, heart and spirit to your work as a OB Surgical Technologist or OB LPN.
You know how to move fast. You know how to stay organized. You know how to have fun.
You're generous with your compassion, your empathy and especially your voice, because your opinion matters.
St. Vincent Healthcare is part of SCL Health, a faith-based, nonprofit healthcare organization that focuses on person-centered care.
We are passionate about patient care and quality outcomes. We have 14 ORs with a Hybrid Room. Our cases include:
* General surgery
* Pediatric surgery and procedures
* Gynecological Surgery
* Plastic Surgery
* ENT Surgery
* Orthopedics and joint surgery
* Neuro and deep brain stimulation surgery
* Open heart, cardiovascular and TAVR surgery
* DaVinci robotics for urology, gynecology, and general surgery
Benefits are one of the ways we encourage health for you and your family. Our generous package includes medical, dental and vision coverage. But health is more than a well-working body: it encompasses body, mind and social well-being. To that end, we've launched a Healthy Living program to address your holistic health. Healthy Living includes financial incentives, digital tools, tobacco cessation, classes, counseling and paid time off. We also offer financial wellness tools and retirement planning.
We will support your orientation process by pairing you with a dedicated and experienced preceptor. The OR Educator will oversee your orientation process and be there to support and guide you during orientation and beyond.
We're proud of what we know, which includes how much there is to learn. And instead of placing blame we'll learn and grow together.
As a Surgical Tech Surgical Technologist or LPN you know that every day is different, which is why you need to know how to:
* Foster quality of care with the best interest and well-being of patients in mind
* Ability to work 12 hour shifts with required on-call shift requirements
* Assist in the maintenance of the sterile field by applying principles of aseptic techniques and informing the surgeon - surgical team of infractions
* Assist with room cleaning and turnovers
* Respond to and communicate professionally with peers and providers as you perform your work.
We hire people, not resumes. But we also expect excellence, which is why we require:
* Successful completion of an accredited Operating Room Surgical Tech Program or LPN preferred.
* High school or GED
* Current BLS certification endorsed by the American Heart Association
* CST or obtain CST within 1 year of hire when applicable
* Ability to complete call and weekend shift requirements as needed, as well as providing for emergency staffing according to policy
Your next move
Now that you know more about being a Surgical Tech or LPN on our team we hope you'll join us. At SCL Health you'll reaffirm every day how much you love this work, and why you were called to it in the first place.