Nursing Opportunities – Women’s and Children’s!
Labor and Delivery and NICU Opportunities – willing to train in these specialties and offering lucrative sign-on and relocation packages!
Our Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) and Special Care Nursery (SCN) are a combined team of skilled professionals providing delicate care for up to 32 patients. As a regional specialty, our NICU unit is specifically designed to provide comprehensive patient care using modern and advanced technology uniquely equipped for our most vulnerable patients who are premature and/or ill infants.
Our department is divided into two areas, allowing necessary space and resources to provide care for up to 32 babies. With our main NICU located on our 1st floor, adjacent to our Labor and Delivery department, which has 16 bed spaces and with our modern SCN, located nearby, holding 16 beds within 13 private rooms. Three of our rooms within SCN are designed for twin babies.
Labor and Delivery
Explore the opportunity to be part of a team in an advanced birth center, which happens to be one of just 26 birth facilities in the nation with the Baby Friendly designation. ATRMC may boast about having the most sophisticated equipment and facilities and about our highly trained, experienced and professional staff - however what truly sets us apart is our caring attitude.
The Family Birth Center at ATRMC has a total of 12 beds: 8 are LDRP and 4 are overflow for couplets, antepartum and post C-section couplets as needed. There is also a 3-bed triage area. Nurse to patient ratios are 1:1 - 1:4 for couplets and 1:1 - 1:2 for labor patients based on acuities. C-sections are 1:1 until after four hours recovery. All assignments ratios are based on AWHONN guidelines.
What You Must Have
- Associates Degree in Nursing or above.
- 1-year acute care experience in NICU, Labor & Delivery, Maternal Child, Pediatric unit, IMCU, Critical Care, or ED required (for NICU)
- 1-year acute nursing care required (Labor and Delivery)
- Registered Nurse (RN) licensed by Oregon State Board of Nursing. Will consider candidates with RN licensure from out of state – but Oregon license required by start date Basic Life Support for the Healthcare Provider (BLS) certified through the American Heart Association (AHA) required upon star NRP (Neonatal Resuscitation Program) certification jointly sponsored with the AHA must be obtained within 4 months of hire date – NICU
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive & progress pay Comprehensive benefits including medical, dental, vision, and wellness Excellent retirement package with up to 6% employer contribution Generous Earned Time Off supporting a fun work/life balance
Our mission is simple: "Asante exists to provide quality healthcare services in a compassionate manner, valued by the communities we serve."
At Asante we believe that we are defined by our values – the traits that guide us as we serve patients and the community:
Excellence - Respect - Honesty - Service – Teamwork
Asante is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to employ and advance in employment women, minorities, qualified individuals with disabilities and protected veterans.