Registered Nurse - RN - Perinatal - Labor & Delivery - L&D Profession Specialty City State Position ID Nursing Registered Nurse Boston MA 167390 Job Description
Registered Nurse - RN - Perinatal - Labor & Delivery - LD
Competitive Pay & Differentials
Full - time & Part - time Shifts
A health organization in metro Boston is urgently hiring for a permanent Registered Nurse (RN) for their L&D department.
- Provide clinical care in a high-risk Labor and Delivery unit at a level 1 trauma/teaching hospital
- Follow guidelines instructed in the rules and regulations of the MA Board of Registration in Nursing.
- Oversee direct patient care and monitor professional performance.
- Manage nursing assessment, coordination of patient care, planning intervention, diagnosis and evaluation for patients and their families throughout the healthcare continuum.
- Follow care model created y the nursing department to handle clinical, educational, quality, and fiscal patient care results.
- Delegate patient care activities appropriately.
- Accurately enter, access,and interpret computerized data.
- Organize and prioritize work efficiently.
- Analytical skills for solving clinical issues and carry out quality improvement research utilization activities.
- Associate's or Bachelor's in nursing BSN preferred
- Active MA RN License or ability to obtain before hire.
- At least 1 year of recent Labor and Delivery experience required.
- BLS certification, NRP certification preferred.
- Bilingual skills preferred.
Registered Nurse, RN, Labor and Delivery, RN, Registered Nurse, Labor and Delivery, LD, Perinatal, Registered Nurse, RN, Labor and Deliver, RN, Registered Nurse, Labor and Delivery, LD, Perinatal, RN, Perinatal, LD, L&D, Registered Nurse, RN, Registered Nurse, RN, LD, Registered Nurse, RN, Perinatal, LD, Labor and Delivery, RN, Registered Nurse, L&D, Mother and Baby, LD, Mother and Baby, Moth
Apply Now Do you have Resume?
Looking for your next professional opportunity? Search Now
Real Talk "Everyone was prompt and helpful. Guidance and suggestions excellent." - Christine L
Overall Rating / 42 Total 1st-Party Reviews
Share your experience with
Cross Country Search