* Registered nurses (RN) needed for post?partum unit! Postpartum nurses assist new mothers with physical and emotional needs immediately after the delivery of a baby. As expected of other health professionals, postpartum nurses must follow the policies, philosophy and goals of the health facility and department. A postpartum nurse's role also involves the understanding of what the new mother is experiencing and the ability to provide the proper education and treatment, through observation, resources, and consistency. If you're a post?partum nurse, apply now and see what the buzz is all about.
* Customized benefits package with the pay and insurance coverage you need, beginning day one
* Paid private housing and utilities, and reimbursement for travel
* Reimbursement for licensing and certification
* Why choose RNnetwork? [http://www.rnnetwork.com/travel_nursing/benefits]