SHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
Hourly Wage Estimate: $29.50 - $44.00 / hour
Learn more about the benefits offered for this job.
The estimate displayed represents the typical wage range of candidates hired. Factors that may be used to determine your actual salary may include your specific skills, how many years of experience you have and comparison to other employees already in this role. The typical candidate is hired below midpoint of the range.
Do you have a passion for healthcare and helping others? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced, patient-centered environment? Jump-start your career as a Registered Nurse (RN) at North Suburban Medical Center. Submit your application today!
We offer you a generous benefits package including:
- Medical, Dental, Disability and Life Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Student Loan Repayment
Our nurses are FAMILY! Work as a Registered Nurse on our NICU and become part of our family of healthcare professionals who are dedicated to caring for others like family. Raise the bar on patient experience and care and join the HCA HealthONE team where you can make a difference every day.
What you will do in this role:
- You will deliver care based on criteria that is age appropriate and based on the physical, psychosocial, cultural, safety and learning needs of the individual patient.
- You will be caring for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, school age children, adolescents, and their families
- You will assesses each child per policy, performing a complete head to toe assessment.
- You may rotate to other areas other than your normally assigned service area, and you will perform only those duties for which he/she has demonstrated competency.
- You will displays positive support for our hospital and the entire HealthONE organization.
What qualifications you will need for this role:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required; BSN preferred
- Current Registered Nurse License in the State of Colorado or valid compact license
- BLS Health Care Provider, issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
- 1 to 3 years NICUnursing preferred
North Suburban Medical Center is the highest-quality hospital in north Denver. As a member of the HealthONE family of hospitals, North Suburban is one of just two hospitals in the state of Colorado named a Top Performer on Key Quality Measures each of the last five years. In addition, North Suburban is the only hospital in north Denver to receive an A rating on the Leapfrog Groups biannual patient safety ratings the last nine surveys. North Suburban was honored by the Womens Choice Awards as one of Americas Best ERs and one of Americas Best Hospitals for Pati... Please click HERE to view full job description.